Sunday, February 17, 2013

A little Sunday evening catch up...

It's official. I'm terrible at updating my blog. Apologies.

Is it Sunday evening already? I always feel like I have a list of things I want to do/need to do each weekend, and that list rarely is accomplished. I did buy new gold gladiators today and some cute Easter dish towels...is it Spring yet? This weekend was the perfect mix of relaxation and fun. Friday night, we kept some of friends' baby. It was so fun, but Jordan realized how much work it is having a child. Relief for me. Maybe I can keep him off the baby train for a while:) Saturday, we relaxed,  caught up on the Bachelor with a couple friends, then went to some other friends' house for dinner and Farcle. Today was church, lunch with a couple from our Community Group, some shopping, and more relaxing.

Now on to several days of outfits...


Last Monday (phone wouldn't picture message--I still have a "dumb phone"-- and iPod was full to capacity last Thursday and Friday, so I don't have pictures from those)

Top: Ann Taylor Loft, Christmas 2011
Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft, Christmas 2008
Black Pants: Ann Taylor Loft, Christmas 2008


Sweater: Mudd (serious), hand-me-down from a friend
Pants: Gap, Fall 2004 (I know, I know)


Hooray for a non-selfie! Hubby was up this morning and could take my picture!!

Sweater: Ann Taylor Loft, Christmas 2011 (It's brown but looks a little purple)
Red Cords: Old Navy, Christmas 2012

Big sweaters--redeeming quality #1 of Winter

Close-up of the ruffles


Showing off my arm party because Jordan got me two new beads for my Brighton bracelet for Valentine's


Top: Ann Taylor Loft, Christmas 2011
Cardigan: Old Navy, Fall 2010
Black Pants: Ann Taylor Loft, Christmas 2008


Big smile for Friday!! Friday was a good day--almost the weekend, t-shirt and jeans, and I had a free Large Diet Coke from Chick-fil-A. It's the small things!!

My Patagonia is one of the only redeeming qualities of Winter for me.


Look at my fun tennis shoes!! Hot pink and lime green...they make me so happy!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I probably shouldn't be surprised but I am amazed you know when you got each piece. I would have no idea. haha.