Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 8

It's Hump Day, y'all. My 6th grade teacher would start Wednesdays off telling us that, and then informing us we were on "the Friday side of the week" after lunch. How's that for optimism? This is the first outfit that I've worn that has a piece that I would actually consider giving away if I just went through my closet without trying anything on. I guess that is kind of the point of this whole thing-- finding things that I had forgotten about or had put on the back burner in my closet. A shrug? I feel like I haven't worn one of these in years (except for my little white one I sometimes wear with sundresses.) Maybe it'll make a re-debut out of my closet and get worn several times. I'm kind of loving the way it looks. Maybe I'll bring shrugs back. I did have a fur vest before fur vests got cool, and I just gave it away maybe a year and a half ago. I want it back. Off of my soap box now...


Shrug: Old Navy, Fall 2005 (I'm certain I wore this in senior class photos)
Blouse: Target, Fall 2012
Black Pants: Ann Taylor Loft, Christmas 2008
Necklace: Dillard's (I bought this to wear to my high school graduation)-- Side note--Why do we not have a Dillard's in Birmingham? That makes me real sad.


Close-up: I wanted y'all to see that my shirt has lace. Love it. And love the fact it was under $10.

No comments: