Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Day 16 and 17 (I think??)

Hello to all maybe 2 of my faithful followers. Is it Spring yet? I mean, for real. It was chilly for Christmas and Valentine's. Can't we just have Spring now? That's enough of my whining. Yesterday, unlike some of you, I went to work. I'm not complaining at all. I got to spend the day with 14 of my 16 favorite third graders. 


I feel like a bit of a witch in this ensemble. Love the dress but just thought that when I saw the picture. I'm a good witch, I promise. Just don't ask my students on the rough days.

Dress: Ann Taylor Loft, Spring 2009
Cardi: Ann Taylor Loft, Christmas 2008
Necklace: The charm is from my sweet late grandmother's engagement ring--it's really special.

Left Allemande. Do-si-doh. I feel like I'm ready for a hoe-down in this one, but I don't hate it.

Shirt: Old Navy, Christmas 2012
Jacket: Aeropostale (fo real), Spring 2006 (0-6, anyone?)
Khakis: American Eagle (another smh moment), Fall 2005


On to other news...The Bachelor. Haven't finished from last night, but I accidentally read a spoiler. So sad. Didn't see that one coming. But my fav from the beginning is still in (except Kacie B. Get that girl her own show, please.) 

No comments: