Sunday, February 12, 2012

Last weekend I got to be a part of a sweet, sweet friend of mine's special day. Lynnlee was a freshman at Alabama when I was a junior. She wasn't in my freshman Bible study, and we didn't get to know each other by hanging out in a group of friends. We met twice and realized we had a ton of similar interests--if she or I liked something, the other was bound to like it, too. We loved the same TV shows, we were both in serious long-term relationships (although hers and Matthew's was a couple of years longer term than mine and Jordan's), and we were both majoring in education, just to name a few similarities. The following year, Lynnlee was in my Bible study, and lunches, dinners, desserts, and the like became regular occurrences. Lynnlee is the type of beautiful that turns heads, and I'm not just talking about her physical beauty. Lynnlee possesses a type of quiet confidence, and a smile is always on her face. Simply put, life is just better with her as a friend. I'm so excited for you, friend, as you start this new phase in your life!





No comments: