Saturday, October 15, 2011

weekends

Weekends are definitely welcomed around here. Don't get me wrong, we love our job/school, but we are always ready for the weekend. In college, I feel like it was about all you could get into a weekend. Now, it's all about the relaxation and what you don't have to do.

Some of my favorite things we have done on the weekends this fall (I'm surprised I'm even saying some of these)--
-Doing crafty things around the house
-Baking (what the what?)
-Drinking coffee (well actually, espresso with hot chocolate)
-Exploring our new city
-Getting grocery shopping completed before 9 AM
-Returning wedding gifts and getting new things (namely shoes) in their place--at the Galleria, which is right down the street from my apartment. I've come a long way from living in the Valley (not hating).
-Relaxing
-Watching Breakfast in Bed on SoapNet while in bed
-Reading my Kindle
-Pinterest-ing
-Making breakfast

What are you enjoying this weekend? So far on this Saturday, we've been to the grocery store, enjoyed coffee and muffins, made boiled peanuts, watched football, surfed the internet, and read.

No comments: