Sunday, September 25, 2011

every good and perfect gift

First off, I consider myself incredibly blessed to have found a job in this economy, in my field, that just so happens to be perfect. I love my job! I get to spend 7 hours, 5 days a week with 16 precious five year-olds, children who love unconditionally, soak up information life a sponge, live without a worry, but have no filter on what they say. I'm constantly astounded by what comes out of those precious mouths, and often have to take a few seconds to collect myself before responding. This collecting of myself often comes in the form of turning around and allowing myself to laugh it out. The things they say are an absolute hoot! Besides their hilarious antics and comments, I feel like we are learning so much. I love seeing my students finally be able to produce the correct sound for a letter given or to count to a higher number. School has been in session for almost a month and half now, but I still want to share my first classroom pictures.











Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. -James 1:17

No comments: