Monday, February 4, 2013

Back to Professional Clothes (Day 6)

Is it really already Monday? The weekend flew by, and I don't feel like I got any rest, at all. I guess it's all about the memories we're making. I feel like I dress in a professional manner every day, but today it's back to dress pants. For some reason my really high-tech iPod touch made my bright pink ruffly shirt look orange. So, hear this diehard Alabama fan say loud and clear, IT IS NOT ORANGE. 


I feel like it's already time for a haircut, and it's only been 2 weeks. Short bug, please don't bite me, because I have a tendency of going shorter and shorter, and I like to still look like a lady. Thanks.

Blouse: The Limited, Spring 2011
Cardigan: Old Navy, Fall 2010
Black Pants: Ann Taylor Loft, Fall 2008
Belt: Target, Fall 2011


Close-up so you can maybe see the ruffles. Why am I not looking at the camera? Oh well.

3 comments:

Laura said...

I'm impressed that you can remember where and when you got each thing! :)

Carlin said...

You know me...I can remember everything except the important things!

Laura said...

Oops I just commented the exact same thing on your new post. haha. oh well.