Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My parents




are awesome! I'm telling you, I won the lottery when it came to parents. My parents are super loving, super encouraging, but not afraid to challenge me or ask the tough questions. They have always built me up and a negative word about me never comes from their lips. My parents love me, my sister, each other, and everyone else sacrificially. Never have my parents ever complained of not having the finances or time because of what Morgan and I did. They've supported us through everything--17 years of private school and  bachelors and masters degrees, cheerleading and any sport we wanted to participate in, any musical lessons we wanted to take, any and all of our dreams.

My parents and I remain very close to this day. I talk to them at least every other day by phone but that doesn't count text messages and facebook posts in between. 

No comments: