Monday, June 11, 2012

20 Things About Me

1. If it's cliche and girly, I most likely like it.
2. Green is my color of choice. It's been my favorite color as long as I can remember. My bedroom is high school and even part of college was lime green. Our everyday china is green. The pillows on our couch are green. My students bring me things that are green because they know it is my favorite color.
3. I don't own a pair of skinny jeans or boots that I could tuck them into for that matter.
4. I'm far too practical. If it doesn't make sense in the long run, I don't do it.
5. I'm about as laid back as they come. I just take life as it happens.
6. I'm always on time. This has not always been the case. It drives me crazy when I am not on time.
7. I have only been pulled over by a police once. It was because my tag did not seem up-to-date. The sticker was in my console, and the nice officer walked around to the back of my car to put it on.
8. I like volumes and temperatures (things I can control) to be on multiples of 5.
7. I have an unhealthy fear of escalators, especially the ones that go down. Getting on the down escalator at a prominent place in the Galleria was definitely a celebrated victory.
8. I couldn't wear juniors clothes until high school. Gap Kids and Limited Too in junior high ftw!!
9. I love reality TV.
10. I get into those awful trashy tabloids. Please don't judge.
11. Sports movies are my favorite movies.
12. I get really into Alabama football. I mean all of it. I can get pretty intense.
13. I'm extremely extroverted.
14. I guess some people who read this only know me through blogging. I have an extreme southern accent but pride myself on the fact that I pronounce words correctly, just use a few extra syllables, and usually speak with correct grammar (we all slip up sometimes).
15. I don't cook. I can cook but don't. I do love to bake. Thank goodness for a husband who loves to cook.
16. Jordan was the first guy I ever said "I love you" to. I was the first girl for him.
17. I've always had a feeling I'd marry a minister. My husband is in seminary. There ya go.
18. I graduated in the bottom half of my high school class. I finished college with a 3.85 and my masters with a 4.0. 3rd time's a charm.
19. I absolutely love to read. I always have. I love to get lost in a story.
20. I am who I am because of God's amazing grace.

No comments: